Provide Equal rights for ALL Girls:
· Recognize girls as human rights-holders, distinct from women or boys.
· Prioritize the rights of all girls in their intersectional identities and locations – across the spectrum of age, gender, sexual and gender identities, race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, class, differing abilities, geographical location and migratory status.
· Allocate sufficient financial resources to ensure the rights of the girl child at home, within her community and country, regionally and globally.
· Implement law provisions that hold accountable and criminally prosecute the violators of girls’ rights at local, national and global levels.
End ALL Forms of Discrimination:
· Enforce effective measures to eliminate all forms of gender-based violence and cultural attitudes and behaviors against girls within the family, community and society that result in unethical practices, such as female genital mutilation, son preference, femicide, early and forced marriage, sexual abuse.
· Promote comprehensive plans of action to eliminate all forms of discriminatory policies excluding the girl child in education and formal economy at all levels.
· Develop training programmes to educate adults and communities on the importance of girls’ physical, mental and social health and well-being.
· Encourage all women, men and boys to fully participate, as allies, in all actions towards deconstructing patriarchy and removing obstacles to the advancement of girls and to generation equality.
Empower ALL Girls:
· Support girls at all levels to fully exercise their voice and agency on their own behalf and to ensure that the rights of the girl child are guaranteed in all aspects of life.
· Ensure equal opportunities for girls to participate in decision-making spaces in economic, political and social spheres.
· Provide research and survivor informed training and education to raise awareness among girls on their rights to be free from economic or sexual exploitation, child labor and all forms of gender-based violence.